Thursday, January 15, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my classroom nest! I'm so excited for this school year and to meet all of you! Let's get the ball rolling with a quick "Getting to know you" survey.

Here are my responses so you can get to know me:
My name: Miss Robbins
My birthday: December 13
I am from: Provo, Utah
My favorite colors: pink and purple.
Super Power: I would love to be able to fly so I can get to places faster and so I can sit on a cloud like Mary Poppins.
My favorite subject in school: reading, because I love to read. I also enjoy history because I love learning about the experiences of others.
My least favorite subject: English (writing, spelling, grammar) because I really struggle with those things.
I really love to read. My favorite part of reading is going to places I've never been, and magical things can happen.
Define Respect: To me respect means that you treat others the way you would like to be treated. That you are kind to and aware of those around you. To see people as people and not objects to ignore or make fun of. Also it is crucial to respect yourself.
Why is Respect important? Respect is important because it builds trust and helps those around you to feel comfortable. People will respect you if you respect them. It is a building block of a society.

I love teaching and learning; I hope that you enjoying learning. I can't wait to learn from you! This is going to be a GREAT year! So let's all spread our wings and FLY!

Educational technology Standard 6
Use telecommunications efficiently and effectively to access remote information and communicate with others in support of direct and independent learning and for pursuit of personal interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment